Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey... I've been searching and a few people on here said that these arent that blue/purple but PIAA's site says "The new GT-X provides an exclusive purple low beam and an Xtreme White high beam. And if that weren't enough! PIAA has added a purple colored top coat giving the headlamp a purple look even when the lamp is turned off. "

http://www.piaa.com/Bulbs/Bulbs-H4.html

I want just a very slight blue tint so I would think that the H4 Xtreme White Plus would be good but i've seen on other sites say that these have no blue tint at all.

Any thoughts, opinions or experiences on both of these bulbs? Thanks

·
Registered
556 Posts
I have been thinking of buying those too. But i am going to wait till one of my bulbs burn out.

-gboy

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
actually, u get a white light when you r using your low and high beams. when you get out of the element and look at the headlight, u see a blue-ish/more purple light where the headlight is. i love these lights as they r almost as bright as hid on an element. i have been next to elements with hid at night and mine r right up there with them.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
actually, u get a white light when you r using your low and high beams. when you get out of the element and look at the headlight, u see a blue-ish/more purple light where the headlight is. i love these lights as they r almost as bright as hid on an element. i have been next to elements with hid at night and mine r right up there with them.
I've seen Abulevan's light output, quite amazing.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
It looks like these are running about $84? I have never had to replace H4 bulbs before... is this a lot higher than stock bulbs cost? I think the output would be worth the investment!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
It looks like these are running about $84? I have never had to replace H4 bulbs before... is this a lot higher than stock bulbs cost? I think the output would be worth the investment!
what on earth...i spent somewhere in the sixties for the bulbs. i think it was $64.99 usd. you may want to check online prices and see what you can get.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts