Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if you all could tell me if I should get the PIAA Extreme White head lights.

I wanted to know if this a crisp very bright white, if H4 is the correct size, and what your thoughts are on these bulbs.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also, are these street legal in California? I believe they are SAE and DOT rated which means they are street legal if the K rating is 4100 or less.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Get HID's, they last a lot longer and over time end up being a good bit cheaper. There's a link to a great thread in my signature, you'll be thanking me later.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Every time I see anyone with just HID bulbs around here I think they look lame. No offense. At least the cars I am taking about just have a blaring white light coming out of them that I find very annoying (because they don't have projectors). If you guys have any pics of what yours looks like then I may be persuaded otherwise.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Every time I see anyone with just HID bulbs around here I think they look lame. No offense. At least the cars I am taking about just have a blaring white light coming out of them that I find very annoying (because they don't have projectors). If you guys have any pics of what yours looks like then I may be persuaded otherwise.
Check this link. The one's we use does not blind incoming traffic like others do. We are separate from the pack you mentioned.
http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61986

1 - 6 of 6 Posts