Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a pic of my old ranger that I traded in for the Elefent. I loved the truck and spent lots of time and money modding it and this was after 2yrs of being my 2wd off-road mule lol. It was a 2003 Ranger Edge 3.0V6 Auto, RegCab, shortbed. I had the front torsion bars lowered all the way, It had 15x8 US Wheels Mods, 31x10.50R15s, and a limited slip rear. Street Scene mesh grille, Hella 500s behind the grille, a fiberglass box for a 15" sub, 2006 emblems with EDGE underneath from a Ford Edge, Amsoil Nanofiber air Filter... etc. lots of junk!

untitled.JPG

·
Registered
23 Posts
I had a Ranger that I traded in for my E. I loved it, but it had high miles and I got rid of it before The fuel went up to 4.49 a gallon. It was a great truck and I do miss it. I had a ext. cab, 4WD, and a automatic.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I found a pic of my old ranger that I traded in for the Elefent. I loved the truck and spent lots of time and money modding it and this was after 2yrs of being my 2wd off-road mule lol. It was a 2003 Ranger Edge 3.0V6 Auto, RegCab, shortbed. I had the front torsion bars lowered all the way, It had 15x8 US Wheels Mods, 31x10.50R15s, and a limited slip rear. Street Scene mesh grille, Hella 500s behind the grille, a fiberglass box for a 15" sub, 2006 emblems with EDGE underneath from a Ford Edge, Amsoil Nanofiber air Filter... etc. lots of junk!

View attachment 71293
Really sharp looking truck-the black looks great! Don't remember seeing a lot of black Rangers around. I had an "88 Nissan 4X4 pickup that I fixed up. Will have to dig out a pic to upload. I traded that in on an '06 Focus that I traded in on my '08 E. It's the true successor to my PU. Just not into the off road routine anymore, but I do want to obe able to go on dirt roads and snow. The E's great for that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts