Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to install, though taking my time waiting for good weather. I was wondering if you all would oblige me by posting side shots of your element with tein basics along with the measurement front and back of the spring perch height. The manual recommends 1" all around. Just wanted to see some real world applications.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Do a search in this section for Teins, a ton of threads come up

some of our tuner folks will be along shortly to maybe post something else, but go there first, even I learned something

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not a lot of the threads actually reference the seat height on the tein basics. I was hoping to obtain that info. But thanks for the suggestion i will look through again and see if I missed it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Here is a pic with the Tein's cranked all the way down. If you go this low, you have to have rolled or cut your rear fenders unless you're going to run some serious negative camber. Even then, with people in the back, the tires rub a lot. Hope this helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats what I was looking for. thanks. going to go with the 1" or slightly a little more. though all the way down looks good i am pretty sure the roads around here wouldn't be so great a place to do that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts