Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I arrived at the dealer around 5:30 and after about an hour of signing papers and going over everything, I drove it off the lot. Rode around for about an hour (lot of heads turned in my direction) and went home (where 2 cars immediately stopped and asked about it). I always thought those commercials showing people going out to their new cars in the middle of the night were far-fetched..... but I've gone out 3 times just to look at it in the past couple of hours. I need help!

SOP
4WD EX
with lotsa options

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome to Element ownership and to this forum!

It's nothing but delightful for us to hear that you're practically giddy with excitement over your car.

Congrats to you, and I hope you'll have many many happy and safe miles together.

Share pictures when you can!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote:a53efaebab="TheLusciousHellcat"]Welcome to Element ownership and to this forum!

It's nothing but delightful for us to hear that you're practically giddy with excitement over your car.

Congrats to you, and I hope you'll have many many happy and safe miles together.

Share pictures when you can![/quote:a53efaebab]

Thanks for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Don't feel crazy, I look off my balcony at mine several times a day. At work, I used to day dream about going home to relax, now I can't wait to get off just to drive my ELEMENT around. I can't wait for my first road/camping trip. I'm glad I found so many other people who are "addicted" to their cool new four wheeled friends as well. Have fun on the open road my friend :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts