Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a brand new 2010 Element LX 4wd in orange! Only upgrade I got was the 4wd, but I got to drive off the lot so I'm pretty happy with that. A few questions for people that know more than I:

1. Will the Elemats fit inside the 2010 since it's not much different than the 09?

2. Do I need to drill holes to put a roof rack or the mud flaps and such on?

3. Is there an easy way to take the silver strip off the back to paint?

Thanks for any input and I'm pretty damn psyched to drive my new Element!

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Bought a brand new 2010 Element LX 4wd in orange! Only upgrade I got was the 4wd, but I got to drive off the lot so I'm pretty happy with that. A few questions for people that know more than I:

1. Will the Elemats fit inside the 2010 since it's not much different than the 09?

2. Do I need to drill holes to put a roof rack or the mud flaps and such on?

3. Is there an easy way to take the silver strip off the back to paint?

Thanks for any input and I'm pretty damn psyched to drive my new Element!
Congats! Welcome to the asylum :D

If you look on the H & A site (one of this board's sponsors), you can check out the actual installation guides for the Mud Flaps and Roof Rack - to see what-all is involved.

http://www.handa-accessories.com/elementext.html

The Elemats should fit just fine.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Welcome to the Club !!

I think you will find all the information your looking for on the sight. If you use the search engine, you will see that the information is easy to find.

As for the mats fitting, It's not been posted by anyone as yet. They should fit fine.

Glad you found us!

Dom

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome to the forum Fygg and congrats on your new E. I'm going to say it first before the rest of the mob. We like pics. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, not much to show, it's pretty standard except for the trogdor window cling in the driver's side rear window that was imported from my previous car. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts