Honda Element Owners Club banner

Picked up a 2010 EX 4WD this weekend

2K views 29 replies 9 participants last post by  lifeizgood 
#1 · (Edited)
We pulled the trigger this weekend and got an Element! All I can say is this vehicle rocks! The big lab (Jake) you see in our pictures is 13 and was having a very hard time getting into our other two cars with backseats. We tried a ramp but he was too nervous on it. He's always ran and jumped into the backseat all his life. Now his old joints don't let him jump into the backseat anymore. But with the Element's suicide doors and HUGE floor we were able to stack up large steady floor pads and let him gently walk into the vehicle. No slipping or anything. Now we can also put our road and mountain bikes in without having to worry about a bike rack. This car is simply amazing!

Anyway, we're so happy we can take Jake back out on little adventures in his last few years and not have to worry everytime we try to get him into the car.

You said you guys like pics...well here ya go! :)

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Profile: CHECK!

Pictures: CHECK!

*uh-hem*... (clearing throat)... May she provide you many years of service and enjoyment...!

Nice work CTtech...!
You have picked the AWESOME-EST color so now its time to begin your mods...!
Good
luck...!

Congrats...!

:eoc:
-L B D

#10 ·
Profile: CHECK!

Pictures: CHECK!

*uh-hem*... (clearing throat)... May she provide you many years of service and enjoyment...!

Nice work CTtech...!
You have picked the AWESOME-EST color so now its time to begin your mods...!
Good
luck...!

Congrats...!

-L B D

Well I had read that polished metallic was the fastest color so I had to get it.! LOL.

BTW - did you notice the color of my Miata next to it? Even better, my wife's car is the same color as well, just a little darker shade of gray. So we have THREE gray cars!

Thanks for the warm welcome.

#17 ·
#12 ·
Great truck! Your going to love it! I almost got that color! Sometimes I wish I did! Great pup transporter!

#19 · (Edited)
Ummm... I think it's because it's an LX...? (see the profile...)

LBD

#26 ·
Hey CTtech...

Clear up something for us...

TypeX
has correctly spotted the LX rims on your E
... Your thread title states you picked up an EX but your profile says LX...
So, which is it
...?
Inquiring minds want to know
...!!!

Thank you... Have a nice day...!

-L B D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.