Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there,

Im an active S2Ki member & own a MY00 AP1. I absolutely love driving at my limit through the turns, hence my adoration for my S2K. To preserve the miles racking up, I picked up a 91 Corolla that I could beat around in as my daily.

Sad to say, Tommy the Toyota (my daily) died - timing belt snapped while on the freeway last Friday @ roughly 210K. The weather is quite wet this week/season here in the Bay Area, CA & my commute to/fr work consists of idiotic drivers & multiple accidents along the freeway (something about the wet just has a good amount of drivers go crazy).

I didnt want to drive my S2K out there & risk the chance of potential accidents so I ventured out for a replacement to Tommy the Toyota...what did my research lead me with?

An 03 Element EX named Ernie the Element. :)

Hes not quite as clean as I would like him to be, def going to need to restore bits & pieces here and there. I annoyingly have the driver side door lock issue & busted lights across the center console (all of which I have found solutions for on this board).

Well, I guess thats it for an intro. Hope to meet some of you local folks at meets/gatherings. I'll def be on the boards learning as much as I can.

Check out my sig for info on my S2K :) BTW, I have an itch to mod; mostly suspension. I told myself Im not going to modify anything & just keep Ernie as stock as I can...with the heap-load of accessories & modifications available on the market, Its like bringing a kid into a candy store...inevitable :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
Beautiful AP1. Betcha pull lots of stares with it and equally as many Si's and SRT4s trying to race you.

Welcome to the forum! Pics of both rides?

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
proof of ownership is in the pic's.........................

1 - 4 of 4 Posts