Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Nice boat. I know what you mean about falling in love with being intghe outdoors with a kayak. Very pieceful and claming, but can also be very exhilarating depending on your skill and confidence level and the water/weather quality.:)

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Kayaked the Big Sioux River on Saturday, saw some deer, a really gross snake that I was told was a water moccasin (ew), lots of geese and 2 bald eagles. It was a beautiful day.

Attachments

·
Registered
627 Posts
It wasn't me taking the pics...stole them from another member of the yak crew that day. She usually has her regular digital camera that she stores in a dry bag that she keeps in a pocket of the kayak skirt. I appreciate her photos because I never bring my camera with!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Pardon my ignorance but...how do you have the tike on board there? Is it a true 2 seater and just an awkward pic angle?

·
Registered
816 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I have that same Kayak...same color and everything.....Actually I have 2 of them, One is the Mainstream, and the other is Perception, both Patriots too. Its a great boat for the money, and I use it everyweekend. :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
and this is the crack in my windshield from a small love tap it was given when I transported my kayak INSIDE my car instead of ON TOP (not the best idea by the way). on the plus side I've got full glass and they're on their way to my house right now to fix it! :)

still love my kayak though!!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
What are you using to take pictures with?:rolleyes: I'm terrified to bring my camera out on the yak!

Patty uses Dry Bag's. They keep the VHF radio, camera and cell phone dry and safe. It floats!

Dom

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
:lol: Why do you put a 12 foot Kayak inside the Element ? For about the same price as a windshield, you could get the yakima rack ! :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts