Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I added some lights as DRL's and liked the way the pics turned out... wanted to share in the pic thread also, hope you like em'....

Utah has some pretty spots, this is literally across the street from my house.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Man it would be real hard to move away from that view. Great pics. Drew:)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Nice pics!! Where did you get the DRLs? Were they hard to install??

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Some wicked lights you've got there Todd. :cool:
But they'll probably freak out the Ewoks at the Humboldt Redwoods Camping Jamboree next summer.

If Ewoks attack; just throw gummy bears and peanut butter cups at them.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice pics!! Where did you get the DRLs? Were they hard to install??
I got the lights at my local auto parts store, Checker. They were a snap to install with some very smart folks that did most of the work in this thread for finding the correct connections!

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50870&page=3

Remember, LED lights use so little power to operate, there should be no problem running them directly off the "V" connections shown. That's what I did.

Todd

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Very Cool, I think I may have to plan another visit this winter. I'd love to see that area with some serious snow.

Do they ski anywhere around there? :roll:

I'm thinking some serious Nordic/Alpine, but my body is telling me Bunny Slopes.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very Cool, I think I may have to plan another visit this winter. I'd love to see that area with some serious snow.

Do they ski anywhere around there? :roll:

I'm thinking some serious Nordic/Alpine, but my body is telling me Bunny Slopes.
Hey Jet,

Yes there is an official resort about 45 minutes away.... actually we all drove past it on the way to Yellowstone in August. Once we get some snow around here, we can backcountry quite freely, lots of F.S. and B.L.M. land.

Last year we had almost the same exact weather pattern that finally broke on the 15th of December, then we had snow on what seemed like every day. I am actually alright with this dry/warmer pattern here, gives me more biking days!

I'll have to find and post a pic of the snow load last year.... felt like lake effect snow in NY!

BTW, you and Mrs. Jet are always welcome... and bring Duffy too!

·
Registered
594 Posts
It must be quite a sight when all your lights are turned on. As usual, great job.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nice job and beautiful pics, looks like they could be in a brochure!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Those are some beautiful pictures, and I love the LED's! Where in Utah are you? I'm in Ogden, just outside of Ogden canyon-- currently awaiting my first winter snow in the E. Again, beautiful shots!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts