Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I know that I like to see something before I buy it...and I hadn't seen any pictures in my search so maybe this will help others. I have to say that after a few snowy and icy days I am loving the tires - still not sure I would suggest this size though.

Side shot:

Front Wheel:

Back:

Tread Shot:

Here is the "rub" as they say. It was rubbing on every trun, then we heated the plastic and moved it back a bit...still rubs I think when the car is full and you turn into a bump...like a driveway:

Close at the front of the tire too...can't get a finger in there, but it doesnt seem to rub when the tire moves up and down:

Both the "rub" pics are with the tire at about 4/5th of a full turn.

Anyway...great tire...maybe a nice choice for those that like the AT/S but arent sure they want that aggressive of a tread. I think the 225 would be a better option but looks wise the 235 definitely looks good I think.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't measure them, but Yokohama says they should be 29.1 inches - so about 1.2 inches over stock...but the increased width is what makes them look much bigger.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The plastic doesnt look that way from rubbing...FYI. That's from the heat gun and the crowbar ;)

And out of curiosity I went and measured the diameter...not 29.1 as stated by Yok. It was 28.5.

·
Registered
37 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
looks good. ive got the same tires in stock size and they have been great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts