Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well where are the pics of the meet. Can we see some please. Thanks Mark Kelby Enterprise DBA Portland Business Graphics.

We are in our new digs and could not make the trip to St L.

hope all is well and everyone isnt cooking to much. Thanks for the Pics in advance.

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
Well I only got here on Friday at about 5:30p.m. so most everyone was gone while I was polishing up my E.

I only took these two pics (so far) I'm sure more will post them once we have our meet Sat. morning.

enjoy!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Here are a few shots that I took so far. We are all having a blast.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
And here are some more including our tour of the GAteway Arch today.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice pics!
Thanks for posting them for those of us who couldn't make it.
Have fun and be safe.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Great pics...wish I could have been there!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I took basically the same pic of the Arch once - made me chuckle and realize that probably everyone who goes gets the same picture. I do like the pic of the large cross - I couldn't get my cam quick enough last time I drove 70 to St. Louis, but I'll never forget seeing it.

Have fun, guys. Wish I was there.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Bald Eagle said:
Yeah, which one's kissya?

the one trying to hide her face at dinner!!!!!!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
just a few more pictures... by the way some of the crew did not go to bed last night and are still going strong...:)

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
a few more....and the 2007 national meet location was announced today at the raffle....all i am going to say is that the people on the West Coast shouldnt complain this time!!

Attachments

·
Registered
627 Posts
brotherc20 said:
just a few more pictures... by the way some of the crew did not go to bed last night and are still going strong...:)
I wouldn't say "strong" necessarily, but I am definitely hanging in there. Just woke up from a 2 hour nap...it's been a long time since I'd seen the sun rise without having to hear an alarm clock first!
Desperately Seeking Sleep.... :D

·
Registered
1,913 Posts

Here are some more pics for ya....the Pool was Fantastic.! Yeah Baby!:cool:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for the pics. these are great for us that cant make the trip.
but i do want to know where the 07 event if going to be. a little information please. HHHHMMMMMMMMMMM

Mark

·
Registered
115 Posts
Wow.. I wish i could be there!
Great photos!! Keep em coming! Please.

Do any of you have an estimate of how may E's showed up?

(On a side note, if you have a moment for a photo during the meet please help me out.. ->Here<-)

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
bobhch/hchbob said:
Here are some more pics for ya....the Pool was Fantastic.! Yeah Baby!:cool
Nice pics BOB! It was great hanging out with you and your wife in the LOOP last nite! We tagged I think 5 Es?!!!!:cool:

P.S. Who is the crazy guy in the ORANGE shirt?:lol: & is that IRV next to him??:lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
About this Discussion
121 Replies
44 Participants
bobhch/hchbob
Honda Element Owners Club
Element Owners Club is your go to forum community to discuss your Honda Element, and get ideas from your next great trip to your next Honda Element Mod.
Full Forum Listing