Honda Element Owners Club banner

21 - 40 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
ADAMLSTL said:
Nice pics BOB! It was great hanging out with you and your wife in the LOOP last nite! We tagged I think 5 Es?!!!!:cool:

P.S. Who is the crazy guy in the ORANGE shirt?:lol: :lol: :lol:
P.S.M. I hope everyone has a safe trip back....:)

·
Registered
66 Posts
ADAMLSTL said:
Nice pics BOB! It was great hanging out with you and your wife in the LOOP last nite! We tagged I think 5 Es?!!!!:cool:

P.S. Who is the crazy guy in the ORANGE shirt?:lol: & is thet IRV next to him??:lol: :lol:

Mr Hch and I just arrived home a short while ago! Exhausted, but well worth it! :) Right back at ya Adam, fun times at the Loop! Thanks again! Hey, when you have a chance (and a pc) will you email Bob the pic of the two of us in front of his E? See yas! ~Ginger

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
EMail

MrsBobhch said:
Mr Hch and I just arrived home a short while ago! Exhausted, but well worth it! :) Right back at ya Adam, fun times at the Loop! Thanks again! Hey, when you have a chance (and a pc) will you email Bob the pic of the two of us in front of his E? See yas! ~Ginger
YES. Send me an Email to my Work Email (look on my card) and I will try and get it to you. It was a great pic of you two...:cool: P.S. I will be getting a new PC first of next month.:cool:

·
Registered
66 Posts
ADAMLSTL said:
YES. Send me an Email to my Work Email (look on my card) and I will try and get it to you. It was a great pic of you two...:cool: P.S. I will be getting a new PC first of next month.:cool:

On it's way! BTW, sunburn..OW! However, my pain is easing...thanks to my my little cabana boy who lubes my back well. LOL!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
ADAMLSTL said:

P.S. Who is the crazy guy in the ORANGE shirt?:lol: & is thet IRV next to him??:lol: :lol:
Adam it is you (Crazy Guy in the orange shirt) standing next to IRV (that doesn't happen every day) and it was a blast tagging all those Es. We could have tagged more but, they were moving.:) LOL...........There are tons of Element Owners in St. Louis.

It was really wild meeting everyone. Kissya, AdamLSTL, and I went out for some drinks (not lemonade) Thursday night. Then got to meet up with those that came in Thursday and Ginger and I Met Irv and his wife along with NightHawkStella and her friend at Dave and Busters for lunch.....I could go on and on and on..............

Had so much fun getting to hang out with a bunch of the people from the EOC....missed all that didn't make it and hope to see you next year in Vegas baby! Going to Vegas with family in September to get some practice....ha,ha,ha Viva Las Vegas!:D

There were 7 Elements in all with Tom, Julie and Larry leading the way to the Cardinals game Friday. We started out early and hit the Budwieser tour first(free samples were provided afterwards)! It was a real chalenge to keep our group together as traffic was heavy but, somehow Irv blew by us and then we were the caboose and it just kept changing around all the way. One time Tom waited and let all of us in in front of him and other times other non-E drivers were just CRAZY driving and cutting everyone off. Hey if someone would have hit us...Oooooooh we were a gang! Ha,ha,ha...It was fun!

Larry got out at one time and took pics at a red light. He is a mad man. LOL

Bob

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Bald Eagle said:
I wasn't there this year. Just curious, where was this one taken?

View attachment 20281

:lol: Hey we could have used several of these on the way to the game....lol.

Nice pic Bald Eagle....Nice!:lol:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
thanks for the information on the 07 meet. I think we can make next years.
also thanks for all of the pic.
Mark

·
Registered
627 Posts
I have some pics too, but most of them are from the "after hours" party and am waiting on full approval from the participants!
Thanks for posting pics all, keem 'em coming. Will post mine ASAP!

21 - 40 of 122 Posts