A third pic....:cool:
All these were just random....:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Email PIC

MrsBobhch said:
Mr Hch and I just arrived home a short while ago! Exhausted, but well worth it! :) Right back at ya Adam, fun times at the Loop! Thanks again! Hey, when you have a chance (and a pc) will you email Bob the pic of the two of us in front of his E? See yas! ~Ginger
Guys, I did email the pic of you two in the front of your E! Didga get it?:cool: Can I post it?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
You know the photoshopping had to come sooner or later but this is the first thing I thought of when I saw Bob bursting out of the pool.

Remember this scene?

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Empire said:
You know the photoshopping had to come sooner or later but this is the first thing I thought of when I saw Bob bursting out of the pool.
Remember this scene?
The Kracken?:shock:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
ADAMLSTL said:
The Kracken?:shock:

waAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

all y'all better come to vegas next year.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Had a great time at the meet!

Thanks again Tom, Julie, and Larry. Jean and I had a fabulous time at the big event.

Also, comming home from the meet passing Columbus OH, my E just turned 100K and I have the pics to prove it.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Nice

kissya said:
Here are a couple more pics.....
Great pic of my back, Ramblndan(sp) and Mr. and Mrs. BOBHCH!:D
And my lovely wife/with child #2 in the chair.....!:cool:

·
Registered
829 Posts
Those picts look great. I'm jealous!!!! I don't think i'll be able to get to a meet until I get back to the lower 48. Its a long drive just to get to Seattle. So thanks for the picts, and I wish I could have been there. But in a way i'm glad I wasn't. The reason is that if I had been, I'd be spending tons more money on my E. hahaha. I've seen some cool mods, and being around all you guys, I would have had to do some more.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
ok so did any one get some of the eoc stickers? I would like to see pics these stickers. thanks
Mark

·
Registered
196 Posts
A few more pics from the 2006 Meet....enjoy

Tardis

Attachments

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Sheniferous said:
waAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

all y'all better come to vegas next year.

Phenominal fun looks like it was had by all. The pix are great! Nice to see some faces attached to names. Who drank the most beers? Wish we coulda been there too.

I was hoping that the Burning Man Festival near Reno would be selected for next years meet but Las Vegas is a good choice too.

Psst. Can anyone say "Mandalay Bay"? wink, wink, nudge, nudge :D

41 - 60 of 122 Posts