Crosley at the Auburn-Cord-Duesenberg Museum, Auburn, Ind.:

Camping at the Auburn, Ind., KOA:

E Toad spotted en route home:

Super time, thanks to all.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Empire said:
You know the photoshopping had to come sooner or later but this is the first thing I thought of when I saw Bob bursting out of the pool.

Remember this scene?

If one person laughs it was worth it. :)

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
M1 1I 1K 1E said:
Hey, who got the blackcatcustom gauges?????????
I think till ya drop but, could be wrong. I saw them and know they were on a blue Element. Jack (& Coke) were with me...... maybe they know?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Taken right before the Cardinals game....

Here's a picture taken from the top deck of a parking garage, before the game. I was hoping to get a picture of Busch Stadium as well, but the parking garage was just one story too short.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Cool, pic. :D I will remember St. Louis for a long time.:D I was just looking at my pics this morning......hehehhehehe

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
So jealous...so very jealous.

If I didn't have a family reuinion to host last weekend, I'd be sharing my pics from the meet. I doubt people would want to see pictures of that.

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts
Yeah what he said:lol:

I'm jealous, so jealous.
Just couldn't go......:-(
j.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
bobhch/hchbob said:
If one person laughs it was worth it. :)
Caption to photo...

... OK, I think they're ready for piercing...

Regards,

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
grotto, great set of pictures. What, none of the smiley face tennis balls.:)

Oh, and you really should slow down on the highway. It was really hard staying ahead of you for those 70 miles.:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
129 Posts
IRV said:
Oh, and you really should slow down on the highway. It was really hard staying ahead of you for those 70 miles.:cool: :cool:
Now don't give people the wrong idea--you blew my doors off and then I got that good gas mileage from slipstreaming in your wake!

...and here's some of the "after hours" pics....

07.JPG 11.JPG

12.JPG

·
Registered
129 Posts
and then there's the Misfits...

It was VERY hot, and very inconvenient that the pool closed early. But fences pose no barriers to the Misfits :cool:
08.jpg 09.JPG

10.JPG 14.JPG

15.JPG 21.JPG

I had a great time. I wasn't sure what to expect, but this is a great bunch of people that I'd like to get to know better. My thanks to everybody that made it happen.

On to Vegas!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Heres a couple pics of the E's on Saturday morning from a different perspective and the group pic. These are kinda HUGE, so I hope most of you are not on dialup. :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Grotto and Jake--nice job, thanks for posting your pics! Sure was a blast! Looking forward to more good times with you folks!! :D The Misfit kind of good times that is!

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Bobhch N Wife

O yey baby!!!!! The man and his wife in front of the BOBHCH E at the EOC MEET 06!!!:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
AmandaDi said:
Looks like y'all had an awesome time!! GREAT pics!! I WILL make it to an E-vent someday!!
Next year it will be in Vegas, much closer for you then.

81 - 100 of 122 Posts