Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are ADR Classic-M's, 20x8.5" with +40 offset and General UHP 245/40 rubbers. Sorry for the bad pics. Ilove they way these tires ride. I know it will look better with my KSports.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
looks good man. what is the deal with the height though, you waiting for some coilovers or something? ;-) i was wondering when you were gonna update your profile.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Waiting on my KSports, thats all.
I know, just razzin you. :D i should have too since my eibachs have been nothing but a failure...

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, cant decide if I am going to lower in when the Ksports get here or just wait til spring, they are calling for a mild winter but I live in NorthEast Ohio, the great snowbelt, so who knows.

Now I just got to get some time to redo the grilles, gonna sand blast them for a silver look in the middle the powdercoat the surround edges black, I dont want the polished look anymore.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Looks great. If not this winter, you'll be driving it in bad weather the next winter. Might as well do springs now, imo.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I still have my grill, the same one you got. I'm going to go the powder coat route, just haven't had the time to bring it in.

Thanks guys, cant decide if I am going to lower in when the Ksports get here or just wait til spring, they are calling for a mild winter but I live in NorthEast Ohio, the great snowbelt, so who knows.

Now I just got to get some time to redo the grilles, gonna sand blast them for a silver look in the middle the powdercoat the surround edges black, I dont want the polished look anymore.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks great. If not this winter, you'll be driving it in bad weather the next winter. Might as well do springs now, imo.
Yeah, but its one less winter of salt and crap on them, thats how I look at it.

I still have my grill, the same one you got. I'm going to go the powder coat route, just haven't had the time to bring it in.
Time is always an issue with me, lol. Did you just get the top or both?

·
Registered
572 Posts
the rubber on my 20's now are pretty thin.. so instead of throwing new rubber on them... im just going to throw on new wheels.. haha

i got a set like a year ago from ebay. 20X8.5's.. and they look exactly like yorus.. but black spokes.. polished lip. i think its gunna be hot.

now just gotta save my lunch money for 4 tires.

·
Registered
39 Posts
wassup insane. i'm diggin' the new wheels! they look real good. i have a question about your front grills. thinking about picking up a set and was wondering how they were attached? hows the fitment? do u have any close up shots of them?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you search for grille_4_u review in the exterior section you will be able to read all about them.

Thanks for the compliment too!!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
The box is looking good Steve-o.

·
Registered
562 Posts
when you going to start rocking the k-sports?

·
Registered
572 Posts
VERY SOON.. tread on my 5 spokes are pretty thin right now.. just waiting until ive got ALL my moneys worth out of them.. haha

·
Registered
562 Posts
Wasn't trying to make you cry or anything. will look good when they get here. I am sure they will pull through sooner or later. Whats the hold up, last I heard the rear springs weren't right, shouldn't be that hard to fix or was there something more serious? that adjustable dampening will be sweet when it happens especially if you are autocrossing. next time I am up to ohio will have to look you up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts