Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D www.apathetic.info
Here are some preliminary pictures of todays rally in San Francisco. Be sure to check the threads on all the boards. This is one of the most enthusiastic groups I've ever seen. Thanks for making it a great day!
I've got a thirty second clip from Lombard street which I will burn to CD for whoever wants it along with the iron-on logos. Just send me your address to the email at my site apathetic.info, and I will mail a copy out to whoever wants one - free of charge! (you just can't sell the video to Honda!)(or not without cutting us in on the action!)

gots to go!

www.apathetic.info

·
Registered
30 Posts
I wish I coulda been there! :cry: I was called in on-duty at work. I spent my weekend in a server room. I'm glad to see folks got together, and I definately want to be at the next one!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Awesome stuff Clark.......looks like a well spent day in my book.
Something every city needs to do in the future and post the pics as you did. The in motion pic was really sweet. I noticed that you NOW have your front fogs in (OEM parts?) and the rear spolier too! (thought about painting it?) Keep up all the cool stuff, and some day, just some day mine will be ready to sit in front of a camera and say Hi to all.

Bob G

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks! I also have an mpeg movie of Lombard Street (not what was pictured) about 1 minute in length that I will happily send out free of charge to those who are interested. Just send me an email with your address and I will mail it out to whomever wants a copy.
We had a blast! It was great time and I was able to meet some AWESOME people that I can now call my friends. E owners rock!!!

email address located at website www.apathetic.info

Have a great week!

Clark, Vanessa & Scooter

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Clark,

Glad you had fun and thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like a great time. I hope this encourages others to get out and do the same in their area so we can see who they are and what area of the country they're in!

That top ten list is missing something VERY significant though. ;) Oh well....

·
Registered
183 Posts
I WISH I WAS THERE TOO COULDN'T MAKE IT

HOPE YOU HAVE ANOTHER FUN-FILLED MEETING SOON

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD FUN

·
Registered
13 Posts
Count me in next time, sorry I wasn't there!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Thanks for sharing the photos. It looks like it was a goregeous day.

If we have a Dallas/Ft. Worth area Element rally, we won't have nearly as pretty scenery as background for our cute Elements, but it would be fun anyway.

I love the color of the SOP more every time I see it. If only it had a 2 tone interior like the blue, silver and green Es do. I just have to cut that graygraygray thing. Can't live with that.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I just have to cut that graygraygray thing
Doesn't it have black too like the shoreline mist metallic?

I mean isn't it mostly black with a little gray?

I don't know because I don't have the SOP E YET :cry: :wink: :lol: 8) :eek: :D

·
Registered
540 Posts
[quote:dabefc0ab0="ande713"]
I just have to cut that graygraygray thing
Doesn't it have black too like the shoreline mist metallic?

I mean isn't it mostly black with a little gray?

I don't know because I don't have the SOP E YET :cry: :wink: :lol: 8) :eek: :D[/quote:dabefc0ab0]

Having not seen one, I was thinking it was mostly gray with black trim, but a hop over to the Honda website corrected that misimpression.

Black = shows every little speck of dirt. Of course our Es are going to be easy to keep clean, but feh!

Plus, having lived all my life, so far, in Texas, even though I'm moving as fast as I can to the Northwest, I've got a strong prejudice that a black car interior = asking for hot and miserable.

I could get the cool seat covers but I want the side airbags!

:::whaaa!::: No good solution! Whaaaa! :cry:

Galapagos Green for this girl.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts