Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, everybody! Im in the process of putting a dual exhaust in Seattle. What? I know. when i met my brother in Vancouver last May, he had a Flowsound exhaust of his Van and I just loved it. Not too much noise, which is good I dont want to have problems with the PULIS.
Bit im unsure how it would look like with Bisdaks bum. So if anybody there has pictures Please post it.
I have searched for flowsound here in Edmonton but cant find any. and my borhter says it would only cost 350US$. not bad comparing to 800CDn$ here and more......
So I will be driving again to Vancouver n August 7 and will have a good test coming back home to Edmonton on August 9.
Please...........any pictures please or Can you visualize it? Is it ugly? good? bad?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Why would you put dual exhaust on an E? :confused: It is a 4 cylinder. Sure hope you don't want it to sound better because dual pipes cuts the sound down, as well as hurts performance. I know it wouldn't be a true dual, but I think it silly. Using smaller pipe to lessen the negative effects will be best. Enjoy the E for what it is, not what you want it to be.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts