Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WoooooooooooHooooooooooooo My Club Stickers arrived today in the mail....and I leaped out the front door and ran to my E and slapped one right on the back! When hubby got home I bounded past him and slapped one on the back of his 1990 Honda Civic.

The stickers are great....they small in size and don't distract from the over all enjoyment of the E.....and the black background is awesome....it practically blends in with the tint on the back window!

Very Cool!

Big Thanks to T Mac for getting these made and handling the orders!!

http://geocities.com/[email protected]/DianesElement.html

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yeah!

I finally got to see the midwest cousin of my E...

The first link worked, the second didn't...

Thanks, looks great, love it with the arch.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Doah, no access to either. StLouisPenguin, I will PM you with my email address - I can load the picture for you.

And Hawaiian E, when do we see pictures of your "E" in the Hawaiian elements? With the rainbow plates and all? :D

·
Registered
957 Posts
[quote:f4db811482="isketerol"]Doah, no access to either. StLouisPenguin, I will PM you with my email address - I can load the picture for you.[/quote:f4db811482]

Yesh, someone please help her out with the pics, this is like the 20th time I've tried to look at em. :wink:

BTW, if for some reason you still need someone to host em for you I'll be glad to. :D

·
Registered
957 Posts
[quote:80d28e4b1a="T Mac"]We just had another shipment of another 250 stickers come in this week, so keep in mind that we take orders 24/7 for stickers. For details:
http://www.elementownersclub.com/merch.htm[/quote:80d28e4b1a]

Hi Tom,

It would be nice to have actual digital photos of the stickers and shirts on the merch page. :)

Just my $.02 :roll:

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
I'll be putting up a "proof" of the actual t-shirt when it comes to me from the printers. Should be early next week. I'll put up an actual photo once the shirts actually come in. We've never printed up these shirts before, so I don't really have an actual product to show you yet. Stay tuned.

As for the stickers, you should start seeing them on images on here in the back glass of some E's really soon, right Penguin???!! ;)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Here we go. I resized them - they were huge!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Now we need to agree on an "official" location to place the sticker.
I like the bottom left corner (as in the pic above). I already have my Ferrari and F1 sticker in the other corner.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Well I have placed the sticker in the same location in the back and one taped to the dash (temporarily until I decide to stick it down) in the fron left corner. I will do my best to take a picture of these tonite.

·
Registered
957 Posts
[quote:3e77d3eecc="X2E"]Now we need to agree on an "official" location to place the sticker.[/quote:3e77d3eecc]

Bah humbug, let's not begin that trend. :roll:

·
Registered
540 Posts
....just hold it lovingly. And be patient.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Wow the stickers are AWESOME Tom.. i love them... great pix.. and I am especially fond of the blue L (Smiles, well that is what i have after all!)

I love that pix where you see a person's reflection in the blue element tail gate, cool.. great pix and thank you Iskie for coping them onto the site, that geocities wow took forever and have a fast connection!.. i pitty the modem owners when viewing them!

TOO COOL!!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That person in the reflection is my hubby, he is the actual co-owner of the E, yet he knows better than anyone that it is MY CAR!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
The sticker is AWESOME!, I am ordering one right now..

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey Penguin,

Love the pic with the arch! I have to wait to get my Tonka Truck washed (900 miles and counting) before I take pics. But I was so cute to see Tonka's cousing in St. Louis!

We live in SoCal and there are getting to be more and more Es on the road. I waffle between wanting to honk in solidarity and grumbling that we're no longer unique. Most of all, I'm happy to see more stylish cars on the road.

I've been following your posts and have enjoyed them all!

E Ubiquity Rules!

LJE

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks LaJollaElement!

What part of the LaJolla/San Diego area are you in??? My mom grew up in LaJolla (went to LaJolla High and tells stories of surf reports on all the chalkboards in the classrooms), My grandma used to live in Rancho Santa Fe (right on a golf course....if you walked out to the back yard and down the slope you were on a green!), and my Aunt and Uncle currently live in Lucadia.....I haven't been for a visit in a long time, I think it has been 10 years when my Grandma died, but we used to go about twice a year and visit Gram....when I was really young we would take this month long road trip/cali visit every summer)

What a beautiful part of the country you live in!

Say hi to my E's twin!
Gotta love how the blue sparkles in the sun!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts