Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can one of you post some pictures of the all weather floor mats? Do they need to be anchored to the floor too? Do they have a raised border, to help keep water from running off the side of them? I think the cargo tray has that feature (maybe)

ADDED COMMENT: Is the floor mat slippery when wet, like the regular floor covering?

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I had them installed in my E from the dealer, Yes they have lips to hold in the water and sand and other asorted debris. they come with anchors that screw in to predefined spots around the base of the seats. and they are not as slippery as the actually flooring, the only problem i had with them getting slippery was (and yes this is kinda stupid :oops: ) when i steped in a oil puddle at a gas station and got in. the oil rinsed off though at a local self serve carwash (gotta love the high presure sprayer on rubber mats)

The only thing i have noticed is they do allow some condensation or something on the underside so it gets a tiny bit moist sometimes under inbetween the mats and the plastic flooring.

I would whole hartedly recomend them though...they clean up much easier then any carpet i've ever had and feel nice on bare feet...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts