Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

This is my first official post here even though I have been following the forums for about a month now. I have had my Element for almost 5 years now and haven't done a thing to it. I have finally decided to upgrade the HU and will then move on to speakers, amp, sub etc. Anyway, my cousin is getting me a good deal on the pioneer avh-p3100dvd and I was wondering if you all think this is a good unit? Also, does anyone know if the stock sub will work with this? Thanks all, excited to hear from you.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yes it is I have one. It has a lot of great features and looks nice in the element. You should check this thread for info it was easy to adapt this deck to the factory sub. http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52097 . You will also need a switch( if you want to watch dvd's while driving). All you have to do is take the green whire run it to a switch then take the other side of the switch to a ground....boom movies on the road. You can also load images onto the unit hit me up if you need a walkthrough.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man I really appreciate the info. I will post pics when I get it installed this weekend. This is just the start of me making my Element awesome!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I've got the 4100 and I love it!! Shouldn't be a problem getting it to work with the sub. Just be careful if you're watching movies while driving. It's illegal in most states.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thanks man I really appreciate the info. I will post pics when I get it installed this weekend. This is just the start of me making my Element awesome!
No problem and good luck.

I've got the 4100 and I love it!! Shouldn't be a problem getting it to work with the sub. Just be careful if you're watching movies while driving. It's illegal in most states.
Oh yea it is just be watchful for cops and you can always flip the switch and screen goes blue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts