Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks-

I recently purchased a pioneer f700bt in dash unit in hopes of replacing the stock unit on my dash. However, for financial reasons, I cannot keep this unit and it must be sold. I bought it from ebay from a reputable seller that was refurbed. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360183317213

There is no problems with the unit, but I wanted to save 20% from buying it new.

It comes with the full unit and all the cables (gps, microphone, power harness, RCA harness). I'll include the Honda plug in harness with the RCA outputs for your EX element so you can use your stock amp and subwoofer. Also, I'll throw in an brand new Scoche Dash Mount kit for the 03-06 element. Finally, you'll get a pioneer ipod connector so you can wire your ipod and listen to it that way.

What you'll get
* Pioneer F700BT unit
* Stock cables including GPS, Microphone, Power harness and RCA harness and many manuals and CDs (# Pioneer AVIC-F700BT Double-DIN CD/Navigation receiver with attached 6.5' USB cable (Type A female connector)
# Wiring harness
# RCA connector harness
# 16.25' Reverse gear signal wire
# GPS antenna with attached 16.25' cable
# Self-adhesive metal sheet (2.75" square)
# 5 Self-adhesive metal clamps
Waterproof pad
# 8 Pan-head ISO-DIN screws (M5 x 6mm)
# 8 Flat-head ISO-DIN screws (M5 x 6mm)
# Microphone with 13' cable (right-angle 2.5mm sub-mini plug)
# Microphone clip
# Adhesive pad
# 5 Self-adhesive cable clips
# Plastic stylus
# Wire splicing clamp
# Installation Manual
# Quick Start Guide)

Bonus stuff:
* Metra Harness with RCA plugs for your EX element
* Scoche Dash Mount (new)
* Ipod Connector (pioneer)
* Harness already "hacked or bypassed" for DVD video output during movement of car

Again, the unit is refurbished, but works just like new.

Selling all of this for $420 shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Paypal accepted and preferred.

My list of references include http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=kitkit201&ftab=AllFeedback .

I would rather sell it on eBay but I figured this is a great price for all your getting. Your basically getting the Dash Mount, ipod connector and metra harness for free. About a $60 value.

I'll post pictures later today, but I thought I'd throw it up online before.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for everyone that was interested, but its Sold!! Mods. Please lock this thread!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts