Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions on where I can find 4 standard steel wheels for my Element? I want to take off the factory wheels for the winter.

I have an '09 EX... anyone know what bolt pattern I need to look for? I believe they are 16" wheels.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
608 Posts
im getting some plain steel wheels. The E's bolt pattern is 5x114.3 or 5x4.5. the ones that i am getting are wider than stock, but they are steel. the specs of the ones I am getting are:
15x8, -19 offset, 5x4.5 and they are about $40 each, from www.summitracing.com

comparable steel wheels for the E would probably be 16x6 or 16x7. I am not quite sure what the offset would be, but maybe someone else can chime in...I think maybe around +50

im not sure if you can get the plain steel wheels from summitracing.com (they have more of a stylized steel wheel) ,but check the trading post or craigslist..

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
check tirerack.com
I know for a fact that they have some. And they even have a distributor in Indiana.
I was looking to buy a winter tire/wheel package, but they won't ship out here without trying to rape me on shipping charges.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
tire rack sells them for $47 a piece in a 15", they have the correct hub bore and stock offset, I called to find out, they have them in stock, but ended up finding stockers for $50.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts