Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, long time snooper on this site (I used you guys a lot when I bought my E in early 2004)- recent member, this is my first posting! This site rocks!

So, WHOOPS, I messed up the right fender and my side sill garnish pieces. I need to replace them and want to buy from Majestic. The guy in parts at my dealer told me the clips/screws required for replacement should be included with the plastic pieces-if they are "genuine Honda parts." I think he was poo-pooing me for not buying from the dealer. So, my question is- are these clips/screws included? If not, which do I order to complete this replacement- the Majestic site is unclear (Honda's diagrams- I saw the same ones @ dealer parts). Any information would be helpful, as Majestic is not returning my emails- kind of making me wary about buying from them. Any info is greatly appreciated! THANKS GUYS!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
if you purchase from the dealer, they should come with clips. if it does not, you just tell them and they will either send it back or get you the clips for free. all honda factory parts come with these. i purchase parts all the time. they come with the clips.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts