Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this 2004 E. I like the idea of the plastic panels because there is less to rust here in Ohio.

I am concerned about the sun fading these blue panels because I don't have a garage.

Does anybody know what I could use to clean and brighten these "blue" plastic panels? I contacted Armor-All and there products are "water" based and will wash off and streak in less than thirty days. Thank you.

·
Registered
816 Posts
welcome to eoc,,i also have a 2004,,,dont use armorall,,i did once and when it rained you can see the drip marks leaking down the panels,,however i now just use soap and water and they look ok...

·
Registered
44 Posts
My panels have held up pretty well and haven't faded much since I got the E back in Jan. 2004. The plastic trim on the roof has though because the sun light is more direct.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Aerospace 303 and Mother's Back to Black seem to be the most popular on this forum. By the way, check out the "wax on, wax off" section for more cleaning and protecting tips and products.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I use the Back to Black and it works great even with other colors as its not a black dye.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts