Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't posted in forever, but wanted to share some photos of a road trip. I bought my E as a toy box. Here it is in action. Went on an almost 1,500 mile road trip with lots of toys. Fuel economy, with all the stuff on the roof and averaging almost 75 miles per hour, was like 17. I'm sure it would have gotten better if I would have slowed down.

Any suggestions on seat covers for a 2007 SC? My seats are getting salt stains from hopping in wet. Loving South Padre Island and the E.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I'm probably misspelling this, but "Wet Okolle" (spelling assistance please) have gotten rave reviews for the E.
Enjoy the Sun and Surf out there.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Home Again

Well, after 5 weeks, I'm finally sleeping in my own bed again.

The E did great on the trip. I slowed my speed down a few miles per hour, had a slight tail wind, and got almost 20 miles per gallon. Not bad for being fully loaded.

Some of the things held - 1 kayak, 3 surf boards, 1 skim board, 4 twin tip boards, 5 kites, 3 fishing poles, 3 ice chests (1 loaded with shrimp and oysters), miscellaneous other stuff, my wife and I. I love the E!

Oh, I'm up to 8 stickers on it and my sky box, and my wife is telling me to quit acting like a kid. Anybody have a good comeback?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it's more about having the time to play with your toys. Also, as I get older a sure put more of a premium on good health. It's all good, have fun!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts