Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put this together Friday. Teins, Ingalls camber kit front and rear, MSR 093 20x8.5 +40 offset 20x10 +40 offset, Nitto 555 245/3520 275/3020. Enjoy :D

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
The msr 093 wheels are the exact ones I want, now someone has beat me too it, guess its time to look to other styles, dang.
Looks great just like I thought it would.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry about that Insane... Those pics look real good!

·
Registered
74 Posts
WOW!! thats hot as hell, you guys have the nicest stance along with the staggered look but how much did u guys drop them to get that aggressive looking stance?? im trying to figure out how to get my E to have a funky RC car stance get me?? with wide rims and fat tires spaced out but staggered abit and dropped know what i mean?? have u guys seen any other Es like this im trying to get some ideas

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
yes it is very possible, you definately need to lower your E, NOW!!!
I would look into coilovers, you will then be able to adjust the desired ride height so there will be a less chance of rubbing issues.

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
I know this thread is old, but I wanted to bump it up to see if there are more
pix out there and more specs of the rim size and offset with the staggered look.

Come on people, show off those rides!!!

:-D

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I put a set of 4 of the rear fitment all the way around....does that count? There is about 1mm of clearance between the caliper and the wheel up front.

I know these aren't great pics and it's not tuner style :|

·
Registered
1 Posts
HFP Wheels

Hi, I'm new the site. First post. Thought I would show you my element. New 17" HFP wheels with 235/60-17 Michelin tires. Almost the same diameter as stock, but a little wider. Sure rides nice.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts