Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...I just bought my RR E, a few days ago. I will post some up when I can.

I am curious though at what you guys have!:cool:

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Elemento_P said:
Ok...I just bought my RR E, a few days ago. I will post some up when I can.

I am curious though at what you guys have!:cool:

Um-.-.-.-.-.-. I have a Rally red E.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Here's mine with the new scooter. I'm still looking for a good place to stage the ultimate Element "Glamour" shot...

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Nice ride everyone! I haven't gone around to uploading pics of mine yet, but I will soon!

Oh, are the mudflaps easy to install?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Elemento_P said:

Nice ride everyone! I haven't gone around to uploading pics of mine yet, but I will soon!

Oh, are the mudflaps easy to install?
Since the I took the picture I posted, I've installed the mud flaps and an AVS bugflector. Both took about an hour total, and that's just because I'm a "measure twice, cut once" type. Good instructions come with both items.

·
Registered
279 Posts

Here's a pic of the E before we sold the white car.

Here's a pic of the E being over-run by small primates.
We have dealer-installed splash guards that were thrown in for nothing. The latest addition is a super cool EOC decal on the right lower corner of the rear window.
Born on date: February 23, 2006

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
The " Splash guards " took all of 5 Min each, the bug deflector took 10 min. The vent visors took 5 min a side. would have been faster, but the alcohol has to Dry.

·
Registered
469 Posts
how the heck did i ever miss THIS thread!?!

presented by yours truly:

we should make our own rallye red faction.

cause we're so darn rare.:D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yes, I know it's an old thread. However, I'm very glad to see it - just as valid today as when first posted - hope to see lots more additions.
Woke up this morning...10 inches of snow predicted: "Wonderful!" Ice pellets & possible freezing rain: "Capital!" Gusty winds: "Lovely!" Beautiful morning for a short drive before work. Also check out the thermoses - had to get 'em when I saw them in Starbucks at Christmas time. For more shots of my Rallye Red in the snow, I've put a recent posting in "Off the Beaten Path...".

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Here are a couple pictures of my RR.

I have to represent Green Bay, Wisconsin as it was a sad day yesterday. Im sure you all know Brett Favre Retired yesterday after 17 years in the NFL (16 of which were with the Packers). The NFL has lost a GREAT HERO!

Also I photoshoped my E to show what it would looke like lowered and on some huge rims!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
presented by yours truly:
we should make our own rallye red faction.
cause we're so darn rare.:D
M~

If you hadn't posted, I would have posted for you! (smile) ;-)

Chief

·
Registered
192 Posts
Don't let my fellow-NBP Eple know that I was here admiring the Rallye Red Es. I like my black, but given my druthers would've got the rallye red (I'll deny I ever said this!) I really like the rallye red with the matching wheels - very, very cool!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Tomorrows the Big Day!!

Picking up my RR 05 AWD E Tomorrow.. I dont' think i"ll be able to sleep tonight!! I'll post pics as soon as i get it:p

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Red Hot Es

Wow, nice Es. Rallye Reds Unite!

Oh wait, I drive an NBP.

Still beautiful Es boys and girls. -g

·
Registered
61 Posts
I actually had an internship with the Packers during thier 2004 season. I was able to eat lunch with the players during training camp and I was on the field during every home game that season. Brett is an amazing person, he is so down to earth.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 45 Posts