Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta love pollen season. The season when no matter what your vehicles color is, you get a nice yellowish green finish.

Pics to follow.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, it really shows on the SOP element.... not so bad on the CK, but i can see it on the hood when im driving and IT BOTHERS ME!! lol I usually run through the car wash that rainX's the whole thing... so now i just spray her off when i get home or before i leave.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Yeah I was not thinking this past weekend and parked where I normally do....near/under a tree! Now I get to wash the E and hope not too much sap dripped on it. :|

·
Registered
575 Posts
Pollen season sucks! My E looks like something puked on it:x

·
Registered
707 Posts
Tell me about it! Man this pollen is just EVERYWHERE! I have an NBP so it shows up pretty :roll:. I figure what's the point in washing her, because in 2 minuets it will be covered again :roll: If you have bad allergies don't come to VA!

·
Registered
562 Posts
I am in VA and I have bad allergies. My eyes are red a vision is so blurry I can't see the pollen coating my element. guess that's one plus.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Come on rain!

It is supposed to storm tonight. Bring it on and knock this pollen out of the air and off my E!

·
Registered
707 Posts
I am in VA and I have bad allergies. My eyes are red a vision is so blurry I can't see the pollen coating my element. guess that's one plus.
HAHA! Yes that's a plus I suppose :grin:

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
On the news this morning, they reported the pollen season for the south much much heavier than normal.
I don't know what they are blaming it on....el nino, ninja.....?

It has spread into my house, I can see a thin veil of green dust on everything. The car is green...Our pool! OMG, clean it everyday and it is just covered in droppings. We have huge piles of tree droppings like snow drifts everywhere.

We were just discussing that as long as weve lived here, it has never been this bad.

It doesn't affect me much, just watery eyes, but I know a lot of people really suffering right now.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
575 Posts
Bbmy

After some great thunderstorms my E is now NBP again! I thought I was going to have to change my profile to BBMY (bumble bee mat yellow)! I'm sure it will be back in no time but it was nice to have the pollen washed away this morning.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Yeah..i was driving into my work parking lot and my boss
thought I had the Kiwi Green Element... :x

Anhow, 1 more good thunderstorm should finish the job.
Still havent washed my Element.

·
Registered
543 Posts
On the news this morning, they reported the pollen season for the south much much heavier than normal.
I agree! Nasty here in central NC. I don't bother worrying much -- just sluice 'er with the hose when it gets too bad. :twisted:

I don't know what they are blaming it on....el nino, ninja.....?
I just checked with Congress -- It's George Bush's fault. :roll:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
My black E has a strange resemblance to a bumble bee!!!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'm in DC this week for work and my E is still pretty clean. Some pollen up here but not as bad as NC. Hope it is all cleared out by the time I return:)

·
Registered
730 Posts
It's a little better down here! My E is actually CBP now since the last rain that came through. :grin:

·
Registered
86 Posts
We need some rain to wash it all away here. We hosed ours off on Sun and it really didn't do much. It's all over the parking lot here, you can see doggie prints and shoe prints it's so thick.

In terms of making me feel like crap, I stayed home sick today.... it's that bad, at least for me.

·
Registered
562 Posts
wish it would rain, you can see it cloud out of trees with the right wind. Anyone know when the season comes to an end in VA? My eyes can't take much more. starting to scab from rubbing them all the time, and that is with prescription meds.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ive been steadily outgrowing my allergies... i find its best not to touch your face at all until you are in the shower. You must resist the urge to rub your eyes. Thats all i gots.:|

1 - 20 of 21 Posts