Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Inventors... first the over armrest remote holder, then the snuggie, then the pootrap... what will they think of next?

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
I remember seeing a site like that a couple of years ago or so, maybe this is the same bunch with a re-worked website. :confused:

Honestly though, no website could possibly promote this enough to convince 'normal' people to actually try this, could it? :???:

No way in the world I would try that on any of my dogs... no, I could see bad things coming from the whole idea.

Just give me a doggie bag...

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just think about the meeting where they decided what pics to put up on their website. ROTFLOL

·
Registered
730 Posts
Just think about the poor souls who had to take the pics and strap on the bags to the dogs! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Come to think about it....Poor Dogs!!!!! :-(

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
I can't imagine any dog I've ever owned letting me within a mile of them with one of those things (at least a second time)!

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
FAIL!
Did they really have to use clear baggies?:mad:

·
Registered
539 Posts
I'm amused that they pixelated the poop in the bag in the "action" shot. So it could have been worse! :D

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I'm amused that they pixelated the poop in the bag in the "action" shot. So it could have been worse! :D
I am of the opinion that there is nothing worse than pixelated poop.

Square poo from a round hole cannot be good, poor doggies. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I could see that thing hanging off a Saints butt. A 55 gallon bag.:lol:

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts