Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didnt want to tie up any other forums for this but just wanted to say It's nice to be back lurkin again. Love some of the newer pics/posts. Suprised to see some regulars move on...who'd a thunk that the next car an E driver buys wouldnt be another E?!

Lovin mine more and more...I got mine at the end of last summer so I didnt really have time to enjoy the summer side of the E too much. Now that I have a bit, its like falling in love all over again for the first time. The missus and I picked up some nice road bikes last fall and have had them in and out of the E a few times-EFFORTLESSLY-this spring. I originally suffered from Jeep envy when I bought the E because I wanted the removable roof but have quickly realized that the giant front windows give quite a bit of air circulation. Like going topless but with shade..sorta...kinda-okay so I still want my T-top but hey, can't win em all.

I managed to pop the rear seats out for a good clean and have to say I loved the look and feel of the open cargo area. I'm REALLY tempted to leave them out but there always seems to be those one or two occasions where you need those seats. Either way I was amazed at how easy the process was. As for the cleaning-my E gets pretty messy inside and I'm amazed at how easy it cleaned out-a quickISH vacuum, then wipe down the floor with a wet cloth and the car looks like new again! I also popped out the rear(GRRRRr)sunroof for fun one day...not sure it made any difference but hey, one more gimmick/gadget to try out.

Anyway I ramble, so I'll slink back to my lurkin chair now.:)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Welcome back buddy...! Who in particular is "gone"...? Just wondering...

LBD

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
While I was floating through the general discussion I saw a couple of recognizable names with threads such as, 'sold the element', 'just thought I'd say goodbye' etc. I also see that several have switched vehicles but stuck around here-good to see.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Alas my fellow EOCer... Your words ring true...! *crying a single tear*... :-(

But hey, look on the bright side...! There will be more Element owners out there for the future since Honda's doing the 2nd Generation Element!!! LOL!!!

LBD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts