Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had this problem for about 8 months now but only when it rains or it's really humid out, my front end will pop (suspension) whether i's turning, or going over the slighest bump, it doesnt matter. It's kind of hard to schedule an appt with the dealership because it honestly depends on whether it is wet outside. They told me unless they can hear something, they won't bother with it and they require a test drive with the owner so they can point out what the owner is referring to. So I am at a stand still and wondering if any of you have an idea as to what it could be or where I should start looking or what to look for. I appreciate any help. Thanks

·
Registered
839 Posts
First thing to check would probably be your front stabilizer bar endlinks. I've replaced many of them at the dealership as they're common for making noise when they start to wear out (creaking noise) or get loose (clunking noise).

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does it make sense for them to act up only when wet? Also, is it as simple as crawling under the vehicle and checking them? I know the rear stabilizer bar links were replaced 6 months ago. The car has 65000 miles on it now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts