Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello PDX EOCers,
Just wanted to see who is all around here. Was thinking about getting enough people interested in a mini meet in the near future. Any thoughts or ideas?

·
Registered
177 Posts
PDX Mini Meet

Nextgenxx,

You name the spot, and we will come! (probably). There are a TON of E's around here (as you have probably noticed) but I have yet to see another EOC sticker (other than mine of course). Ryland lives in Vancouver (WA of course) but he posted recently that he was thinking of defecting to a Cube. If you are ever in SE/PDX and see a EOC stickered SOP, wave me down!

CoolE'sRule!

jeff

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey CoolE'sRule, redogwood, Serj22, olbill,

Glad to see there are at least a few of us around here. I too see lots of other Es around town but probably not a lot of them are on the EOC. I was thinking of maybe when the weather gets a little nicer go for a short cruz, then stop off for a coffee, beer or something. I am always around the SE area for work and always getting some coffee at stumptown. I always chat with another 07 gray E owner there too. Anyone have some good ideas for a mini meet?

·
Registered
19 Posts
E get togeather

I go buy stump town all the time i will look for you i just ordered my EOC decals hope to have them this week. How about the old GI joes empty parking lot at the old hayden island store next to Lowes lots of room in case we get a big? turn out lots of places to grab lunch

olbill

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'll keep checking on this thread. I have been to a portland meet before. there were alot of cars there. coolE'srule made it to the XXX meet!

·
Registered
177 Posts
PDX Meet

Hmmmmmm.....XXX burgers and root beer.

Now those were yummy! Cruisers out here on SE on Division has pretty good burgers too. I do not think they are XXX or ......(brain fart...that place up in Issaquah....somebody help me out here...it's near the Krispy Kreme....) quality, but they are still yummy. Better than Mickey D's or BK that's for sure.

Anyhoo...let's do something this spring. Even a cruise out to Cascade Locks and lunch at the East Wind Cafe. Great ice cream there if you've never been. Have to be a Sat though if we're doing lunch there. Wouldn't it be cool to have a parade of E's going down 84?

CoolE'sRule!

jeff

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just picked up a 2010 PMM EX 4WD AT w/Nav last week. I am up for a get together to listen to E stories and advice. Could probably get my dad to come along as well, he's got an 06 EX 4WD.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cruisers out here on SE on Division
Been there long time ago when it used to be just a little shack selling burgers. That was way back when before elements even exsisted.

Frank the Tank
what beach are you from, i wish i could go there every other weekend...

·
Registered
895 Posts
I'm in Astoria, just an hour away. :p Sounds interesting. ^_^
My brother and nephew are in Astoria, my inlaws are in Portland as well as half my friends from Missoula. We usually go to Portland a couple times a year.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, Hillsboro....Finally we have some nice sunny weather!! Get out the car soap and hose, it's time for a bath.

·
Registered
478 Posts
A little late..

but chekcing in from the middle of nowhere..(10 miles SW of Forest Grove) But I commute to Portland daily

1 - 20 of 33 Posts