Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been laid off for about a month and my wife might transfer with her company to a job within her company to York, Pa.

Anyone that live in the area know some decent companies to look for?

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I live in the Lancaster / York area. What kind of work are your looking for? I am pretty sure that the area cannot support you current profile occupation of Jojo. Everything that I have read suggests that it is too cold for too long to sustain "them" here.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really I am open for anything. My background is property management/sales. But I am thinking that i might want to do something else for a while.

Why backcountry? you want to hire me?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Here is a link to our current opening. :grin: Not sure if it holds any interest for you.

I have not job shopped in the area any time recently but the area is still growing pretty rapidly and I do not get the feeling that jobs are in extremely short supply. It all depends on what direction you decide to go. Let me know if you want to lowdown on any places prior to making a trip.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I worked at Wilbur Chocolate in Lititz you can have my old job..

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is a link to our current opening. :grin: Not sure if it holds any interest for you.

I have not job shopped in the area any time recently but the area is still growing pretty rapidly and I do not get the feeling that jobs are in extremely short supply. It all depends on what direction you decide to go. Let me know if you want to lowdown on any places prior to making a trip.
Thanks, Missed it, ays that it is no longer available. I will keep in touch though and chck your website.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thanks, Missed it, ays that it is no longer available. I will keep in touch though and chck your website.
My apologies on the listing being gone now. Another person in house created that listing and it looks like our paid term is up. I will let you know if they refresh the ad or if any new openings become available.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
we will have to see. I need get a job. I am going insane

1 - 11 of 11 Posts