Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 4934 Posts

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is Joe at Robyn's 16th Birthday. Robyn had the flu, but Joe had a good time attending the party.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
And while going through the archives, I found pictures of some other pups I've known -- including a precious puppy who died when she was nine weeks old. Her name was Thatcher. Broke my heart. :-( Two months later I was introduced to Gidget. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
OK here is my best bud... his name is tippy... he's 10ish... he went blind about 6 months ago... noone can tell me why but I luv him just the same...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,037 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is CJ (Christine & Josh - really original right?) He's about 2 months old in this picture. Now he's about 5 months old and twice that size.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
here are my little monsters, taken at about 9 months old..... Otto & his sister Elsa.... they are german shorthaired pointers.......enjoy, Pat

·
Registered
279 Posts
Our new CWC

Meet Jamie! We picked him up on Saturday. He's 14 a week old brindle and white Cardigan Welsh Corgi.

Yes, he rode home in the Element!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Abby, Coco, and Emma

Emma (Bernese) is 2.
Abby (Chihuahua) and Coco (Chow mix), are 12.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Bella the 7 month old insane Puggle

Oh and did I mention SPOILED?

·
Registered
192 Posts
ok, I tried to post pics of my 3 dogs but couldn't figure it out. Yes I did search the forum but couldn't find useful information on how to post pictures. I've tried to add an attachment but am told my file is too large:confused:

1 - 20 of 4934 Posts