Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 4923 Posts

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is Joe at Robyn's 16th Birthday. Robyn had the flu, but Joe had a good time attending the party.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
And while going through the archives, I found pictures of some other pups I've known -- including a precious puppy who died when she was nine weeks old. Her name was Thatcher. Broke my heart. :-( Two months later I was introduced to Gidget. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
OK here is my best bud... his name is tippy... he's 10ish... he went blind about 6 months ago... noone can tell me why but I luv him just the same...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,037 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is CJ (Christine & Josh - really original right?) He's about 2 months old in this picture. Now he's about 5 months old and twice that size.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
here are my little monsters, taken at about 9 months old..... Otto & his sister Elsa.... they are german shorthaired pointers.......enjoy, Pat

·
Registered
279 Posts
Our new CWC

Meet Jamie! We picked him up on Saturday. He's 14 a week old brindle and white Cardigan Welsh Corgi.

Yes, he rode home in the Element!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Abby, Coco, and Emma

Emma (Bernese) is 2.
Abby (Chihuahua) and Coco (Chow mix), are 12.

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
ok, I tried to post pics of my 3 dogs but couldn't figure it out. Yes I did search the forum but couldn't find useful information on how to post pictures. I've tried to add an attachment but am told my file is too large:confused:

1 - 20 of 4923 Posts
About this Discussion
4.9K Replies
666 Participants
treybrad
Honda Element Owners Club
Element Owners Club is your go to forum community to discuss your Honda Element, and get ideas from your next great trip to your next Honda Element Mod.
Full Forum Listing