Honda Element Owners Club banner

4881 - 4900 of 4933 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Here are my two dogs:
Yoda: Papillon dog
Django: Mix Australian Shepherd/Great Pyrenees (only 3 months old).

Django is the main motivation behind getting the E. :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Road trip!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Django: Mix Australian Shepherd/Great Pyrenees (only 3 months old).

Django is the main motivation behind getting the E. :)
D'Aww! Django looks like just the pup my sweet girl Pyrenees/Red Heeler Kali would love to be friends with:

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
My doggies

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here are my 3 little wierdos. All rescued from the pound. Magic- an Alaskan Klee Kai, Spotty BigBoy- Fox Terrior/ Beagle mix, Dolly Puffins- Miniature Pinscher / Chihuahua mix.

They like the element cause it takes us far away from the city...

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
My two 6month old hotdogs. Litter mates from a rescue in Tennessee. I need to get a photo of them in the E

·
Registered
777 Posts
here's my rescue german shepard mix, Dharma.

I say mixed because, although she looks mostly full GS, she is full grown 43 lbs and both vets that I've taken her to say she HAS to be mixed since she's so small...

whatever she is, she's the perfect size to be my skateboard buddy

as well as perfect size to be my copilot

or my wingman while I work on my house.

·
Registered
158 Posts
here's my rescue german shepard mix, Dharma.

I say mixed because, although she looks mostly full GS, she is full grown 43 lbs and both vets that I've taken her to say she HAS to be mixed since she's so small...

whatever she is, she's the perfect size to be my skateboard buddy

as well as perfect size to be my copilot

or my wingman while I work on my house.
My parents had a female GSD that was only about that size, maybe a little bigger, under 50 lbs though. She was a purebred, I had her brother and he was 110lbs. Nice looking dog you have either way.

I also like your platform, can you tell me what is is? Maybe PM to avoid clutter here. Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
My menagerie!

Disney (1 year old). She was our foster for Leader Dogs for the Blind here in MI and just recently went back for formal guide dog training (we'll see how she does, she's quite the high energy little girl).

My oldest and my heart dog Rusty. He's a german shepherd/chow chow/shetland sheepdog mix. He's my agility/obedience/performance team dog at 13 years old (and he just started agility at 12 and is doing super well!!) Getting the E was important for him cause it'll make it much easier on his hips when it comes to getting in and out of the car.

Last but not least, Pandora my 2 year old shih tzu. She's also on the performance team with Rusty and is working on becoming a trick/agility dog.

Super excited to put my own personal dog touches in the E and make it for them and for myself. We go to enough shows so we might as well!!!

**photo credit for two of the photos goes to our team photographer Keri!**

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Rocky

This is my 10 month old.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Happy Birthday, Bodie!

On March 7th, my 200lb English Mastiff named Bodie turned 7-years old. To celebrate, he got to go for a ride in "his" Element to the Sierra Nevada foothills and meet some local farm animals. It makes him so happy to go for a ride. :)

4881 - 4900 of 4933 Posts