Honda Element Owners Club banner

4921 - 4929 of 4929 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Loving my new to me '07 Element SC. Here are my three right after a long hike in the snowy New Hampshire woods. Left to right,
Lily, 12 year old golden, Solo, 14 month golden and if you look real hard you will see Riley, the long haired chihuahua, aka The Speck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It took me 10 years, but I finally broke down and bought an Element. The 4-legged love of my life couldn't be happier (and I think he's saying "I told you so!") Here's to hoping he gets to enjoy it for a few years! Meet Austin, the Texan corgi and my BBQ box (Big Blue Queen...because all my cars are girls)

·
Registered
142 Posts
That's a happy doggie-Nice- :)
I too, have a low-rider dog- a Silky Terrier, Sparky, who will be 15 years old on Nov 2nd- he loves going on errands and the wide open space of the Element.
I have owned 70 plus cars in my life and I must say, this new-to-me 2005 Element is a lot of fun to drive. I just sold a toolbox and am getting $40 to deliver it- Breakfast out for the wife and I in the morning!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Triton...6yo Chocolate lab...picture taken in the back of our Tundra, do not have the platform built yet for the Element...I'll post when finished...

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
736 Posts
OK, how about a Cat? We are too much on the go to properly care for a dog; and cats usually are pretty low maintenance, so................

Here's our 22 pound Tom Cat getting in the Christmas spirit last year!

He's pretty much useless, but he's our pet!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2003 2WD MT GG, 55K as of 3/20(!), It’s a Fun Box
273 Posts
Meet George. I drove some friends to pick him up last weekend and the little guy got carsick on the way home (yay, plastic floors!). While he’s not mine full time, I’ll be watching him a lot and was looking for a barrier so he won’t jump into the fron.
The Arf Pets model below had at least one Element-owner’s favorable review, was reasonable and installs/uninstalls quickly. There was a second barrier that also had a positive Element review, but it was much bigger and seemed intended as a permanent install.

EDC9B1BE-9629-4529-9B48-6FC3CBEEC509.jpeg ECC383DD-6D0B-416A-B043-21D2C7633D5D.jpeg 7BB9F58E-F573-4DE5-ADA9-2D548FBFCE3D.jpeg

4921 - 4929 of 4929 Posts