Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Mods/Admins: if you think this thread is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it, thank you)

Abstrakt Motion; 156 Bullock, Unit 16, Markham, Ontario, Canada :D

I'm having my E tuned there as well :grin:

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Jay Wolfe Honda - Kansas City, Mo

·
Registered
895 Posts
University Motors here in Missoula. Surprisingly this dealer does a great job. Prices are fair, they don't do work that is unnecessary, they have been very honest and explain things thoroughly and have had excellent all around customer service. I know this sounds like a corny plug for them but I really like to support businesses that are doing things right.

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,521 Posts
my driveway or garage.
HMMMMM, sounds like a theme here.......:shock::razz:

I only take it somewhere if it's warranty work (for now, anyways)....... :shock::roll:

·
12,179 Posts
I just take mine into work for service.....Working at a dealership has its advantages....I get my oil changes for next to nothing.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I normally do my own. My employer pays for all maintenance and will not pay for parts that I do on my own.

So I take it to Fischer Honda Ypsilanti Michigan. They have been very fair and reasonable.

·
Registered
446 Posts
My own garage when I can or where we buy and have all of our Hondas serviced:

Ralph Schomp Honda - Littleton, Colorado

·
Registered
07 2wd 5-speedauto
1,694 Posts
At work in my bay with a lift. The boss isn't so keen about having a Honda in a Chevy store but thats his problem.

·
Registered
536 Posts
In my own garage with my wifes Infiniti sitting in the driveway crying because a Honda is in her space. I only get my state inspections done at the dealership; First Team Honda, Chesapeake Virginia

·
Registered
247 Posts
im my garage, with my own 2 hand's, my own tool's and of course a BFH:grin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts