Honda Element Owners Club banner

381 - 400 of 919 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Ninjas are supposed to blend in with their surroundings so if i have a sticker then everyone will know and it makes it harder to sneak up on people
unless of course said Ninja was attempting to sneak up on stickered people - hence being un stickered would not be very - sneaky.

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
The STU E - in all her glory.
quite nice. I like your stickers...understated, clean...not too busy. The "Chase Edition" is :cool:

-g

·
Banned
151 Posts
I'm willing to bet you actually do have Ninja stickers, it's just they can't be seen by non-ninjas.

That may or may not be true, but if you knew the answer and were not a ninja I would have to sneak up on you and go ninja on you. While the stickers are secret my mini ninja has chosen to show himself to fellow EOCers. Normally he is as black as the night, but he has allowed you to see him, so to your eyes he appears white

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
I LOVE THAT ONE! I was telling my 17 yr old the other day. You DRIVE in the right lane, PASS in the left lane. Why can't people understand that??

·
Registered
28 Posts
Original Placement...Upper Brake Light!

Why not put it in front of the back upper brake light...Let it SHINE...Once again Washington's #1 Element has proven to be unique!

Attachments

381 - 400 of 919 Posts