Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the silly question. I've tried posting my pics following the directions, but I do not have a web page or domain. The pics are on my computer and I was hoping that they simply could be cut and pasted. Can you offer any help?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Have you tried using a web picture server? there's www.photoisland.com which holds your pics online. Just make sure that you use the "photo for auction" link, they won't let you link directly to the photo. Also, if you have a Yahoo account, you should be able to use their photo server. You can link directly from them and it seems to work okay...at least for the picture that I posted...

Oh...a lot of these picture servers are free too...at least Yahoo and photoisland are.

·
Registered
25 Posts
yes there is...you can actually just type in the URL and you will get a link to the picture. To actually post a picture you have to use the

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have been able to post my pics and the show up on the page. But the next day they are gone. I have edit the message and re do the link. I don't understand why the pic disapears. Any help :?:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts