Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I am needing to sell my 2004 Element EX AWD (Manual, 177k on it, Tangerine, WA state) and am interested to get some pricing advice from real Element owners/enthusiasts. It's in great working order, clutch replaced near 100k, no major cosmetic issues, clean title, 3 owners. Where about would you all be pricing this?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Ex AWD Manual are good fines. The milage is good for an 04 . My gut feeling is around $6000. , but I may be off. Could be more. Ask yourself, "What's out there for this amount thats this nice". And check local Carguru's and Craiglist.

·
Registered
451 Posts
$5000 - $6000 sounds about right, provided that usual wear items (tires, brakes, etc.) still have some life left in them, everything is in good working order (especially the A/C), and it still looks presentable.

But be warned: You may end up suffering from E. S. R. (Element Seller's Remorse)!

These way cool cars are quite habit forming, and you may regret selling it!

One thing for sure: You can only truly replace an Element with another Element!

So you may want to reconsider!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
te1966
Honda Element Owners Club
Element Owners Club is your go to forum community to discuss your Honda Element, and get ideas from your next great trip to your next Honda Element Mod.
Full Forum Listing