Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After about two months I finaly tried the privacy curtains. Pretty cool.
Putting them up was not as much a bother as I thought. I would not go to trouble just to change into wet suit or anything but sleeping it would be very nice having them. Good quality and well thought out. Glad I got them now.
Eric Pa.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have them too.

I purchased the curtains from H and A and found them to perfect for everything. I could have made some. but didn't and asked my parents to purchase them for my birthday. Hikerchick made a suggestion regarding closing the front doors when camping in the E that I really utilize. She rigs a dog leash to the front door handles and "Y's" them to one lone leash and pulls them shut from the back. Sleeping in the E is fun, but trying to get to the front doors to shut them is a task, but this way is innovative. I thought I would pass it along. :D

Putting them up was not as much a bother as I thought. I would not go to trouble just to change into wet suit or anything but sleeping it would be very nice having them. Good quality and well thought out. Glad I got them now.
Eric Pa.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm delighted with mine. They cut the outside light nicely during last week's camping trip.

One change I'm considering is to slat-and-velcro the back portion. It'd make getting in and out easier when the tent/cabana is installed, but leave it there for when we don't put that on the back.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'm delighted with mine. They cut the outside light nicely during last week's camping trip.

One change I'm considering is to slat-and-velcro the back portion. It'd make getting in and out easier when the tent/cabana is installed, but leave it there for when we don't put that on the back.
did it with mine works great!

·
Registered
2007 ELEMENT SC St¡ck
22 Posts
Eric Pa.
I'm sorry if I'm too late...
do you still have your privacy curtains?
let me know, I have couple questions

1 - 5 of 5 Posts