Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my elemnt for a month. I feel like I got ripped off on the accesories. My dirvers side armrets with storage constantly gives way while I am driveing...it never locks into place...my floor mats are bucling....the shade for the sunroof is ugly and huge (what a strange design). I love the car, but find the accesories to be over priced and cheap.
Now the dealer says that my alarm and keyless are on back order....are these worth having or are they cheap too.

Anyway I wanted to know if anyone has had the arm rest troubles that I have had or if it is just me and is there a way to fix them?
thanks,
Climbfish

·
Registered
608 Posts
climbfish,

I too had a similar problem with the armrest. If you check the area where it attaches to the seat, you should see a bit of white. I looked, and did not. It seems that when my honda dealer installed the armrest with storage, they put the attachment plate in upside down. The armrest fit, but everytime I went over a bump, it would drop down. I told them what they did, and they fixed it right away. No damage to the E, and it now works great.

The floor mats, well, make sure they are attached to the floor with the anchors. The only one I have that moves at all is the rear, and that is only once in a while.

The shade, well, that I can't help you with. It does not look great, but it does work. :wink:

Good luck, and please let me know if that helps with the armrest.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts