Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i checked the threads but couldnt find my answer..
can you have the projectors out of another car(range rover, mazda, benz, bmw, etc)?? like from an autowrecker, buy the headlight/projectors along with their ballasts?

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
sure, it's been done. Acura TSX and BMW e46 are the most popular, as i recall. but it's all custom stuff. either build it yourself or find someone who will do it for you.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was even looking on ebay, and guys from hong kong are selling them with rods and nuts, they list them as "bolt on's" and "no cutting needed"
they seem to only have the projectors with the angel eyes but i am looking for without angel eyes... anyone know?

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Those are about the only ones you can get without cutting the housings but you still have to remove the lenses to install them and you don't have to hook up the angel eyes as they are a separate power input and the ballasts can be bought for a little more from the seller.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
alright thanks alot
what exactly do you have to cut with the housing? are you able to put your stock lights back in after? or would you have to make a bracket of some sort?
does anyone have a picture of what/how much needs to be cut? (the sticky post's pictures are not working for me)
are you able to color mod the "bolt in" projectors??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts