Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little Guy, the manufacturer of my teardrop, has unveiled on e-bay a new prototype economy model. 4'-wide (mine is 6'-wide, a 5'-wide is the dominant teardrop size and comfy for couples).

They are achieving this economy with smaller wheels (13"), limited cabinetry (but nicer in my opinion) and only one door (but there is a good size window on the doorless side).

Worth looking at, especially for the mostly solo camper looking for a light, cheap teardrop.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Litt...5571615QQsspagenameZRSSQ3aBQ3aSRCHQ3aUSQ3a101

Buy It Now price: US $3,995.00

These are nice stats for people with 4-cylinder cars:

Curb Weight: 740 lb. Tongue Weight: 75 lb.

:)

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Very nice - and you could always dress it up a bit cabinet-wize. Curious though, your post with an ebay link sticks, and when I posted similar, showing off a nice woody TD, listed on ebay by an Element owner, it got yanked by management. :confused:

Just trying to learn (and follow) the rules. :)

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Very nice - and you could always dress it up a bit cabinet-wize. Curious though, your post with an ebay link sticks, and when I posted similar, showing off a nice woody TD, listed on ebay by an Element owner, it got yanked by management. :confused:

Just trying to learn (and follow) the rules. :)

I've had the same thing happen to me. Oh well, that is a nice Tear though. I look for a good deal on a 5x8 trailer on a daily basis, but lately I have been considering just buying a 4x8 for my first attempt at a tear build.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I look for a good deal on a 5x8 trailer on a daily basis, but lately I have been considering just buying a 4x8 for my first attempt at a tear build.
I have a 5 x 8 scoped out at Northern Tool, for when I'm ready. Not a bad price for new, and free shipping if there isn't a store in your area. :)

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200356494_200356494

In the review section for the trailer, one reviewer even posted pic's of the teardrop he built using this 5 x 8 trailer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts