Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to my new friends here at the EOC! My wife and I just purchased a 2009 EX 4wd with Navigation in Alabaster Silver Metallic. I originally wanted black but didn't want the beige interior. I traded in my 1999 Montero Sport and got $3,500 through the CFC program. Only one more mpg difference and we would have gotten $4,500! :-x

We live in Indianapolis, IN and bought from Indy Honda on the south side. We also have a 2006 Accord EX that we bought new from the same dealer.

We stumbled onto this website while waiting around at the dealer and surfing the net on our phones. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and reading about the tricks and secrets of this awesome vehicle!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Congratulations! Cash for Clunkers seems to be working out for a lot of people.

Enjoy the new E and be sure to post a few pictures when you find time.

And be sure to search the site for cool ideas that you can use on the Element.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome! Lots of wonderful things to learn on this site about the E!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Congrats! Silver...THE best of all!

Lots to enjoy here regarding your E...

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I refuse to take your word for it. Show me pictures and I might believe you. ;-)

·
Registered
603 Posts
Welcome. I am originally from Indianapolis. We go back every year for the 500. My sister who lives northeast has a 2004 E. She is never on the site. Next time we are in Indy we will let you know and hopefully we can meet up. Enjoy the E.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.