Honda Element Owners Club banner

Proud Parents??

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  puppy 
#1 ·
This is a silly reason to be proud. The EX actually was the catalyst for this. I have only had it for less than a week but one of my daughter’s friends (12 yrs old) saw the car and heard my testing of the sound system. My test was “Tainted Love”, great sound and reminds me of my college years. But I digress. Bottom line was my daughter came home happy to report that her friend, and her class, had decided that we (her mother and I) were designated kewl parents because we bought a “way kewl” car and play wild music. (Wild???). Anyway, maybe a foolish reason to be happy but this is the first car that we ever got this kind of reaction. Can anyone relate??

#2 ·
i can...

a friend of mine has a kid in 2nd grade and i agreed to go with him to pick her up (any excuse to go for a ride in the E!). Anyway, his daughter thought that the Element was really cool, too. When her dad asked her if it smelled like a new car, she sniffed the air with a thoughtful look on her face and then said, "No... it smells more like.... roses."

That kid has a ride for life.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.