Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished my brakes all around last night. (Fr and Rr rotars and pads, also the parking brake shoes) I asked mu friend to back up the E a few feet out of the garage so I could sweep up. (Should have mentioned to him about pumping the brakes!!)
Because the temp had dropped outside the E started and kicked into high idle. My friend put her in reverse and blew out of the garage screaming 'TROY'!!!! After coming to a hault with the trailer hitch ball rammed into my landlords car with his license plate embedded into my rear bumper cover and the driver side mirror hanging off the door; I realized it could have been worse. (At least he had the door closed) and (Good thing my landlords car is a piece of wood!)

In short, anyone have a driver side power mirror for sale?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's is a good story, but still sucks...

Bought an OEM mirror off ebay tonight .... A totalled E that's being parted out. ($96 bucks CAD - shipped) Not too bad I'd say.

PS - Generation X Dad - I'm not the one who forgot to pump the brakes, I just for got to remind the ol' buddy to do so... ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.