Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my Element last night, and I love it. I bought the 4WD EX (EBP), and got a great deal. The dealer was giving $3000 off MSRP with any trade-in, no matter what the condition. I drove in the lot with a 1988 Ford Tempo, and drove out with the Element.
I really enjoy this car. I still cannot get over how small it looks from the outside, but how much space is available on the inside.

-Rodney

·
Registered
131 Posts
Congratulations from the Great White North.

I've had my SOP since March 31, have 7500 KM on it and love it. I'm leaving Friday after work to Drive it out to Calgary Alberta. Roughly a 3-4 day drive, then back again. Should E-Ventfull.

Enjoy the new wheels and welcome to Element OwnerClub.

·
Premium Member
2003 2WD MT GG, 55K as of 3/20(!), It’s a Fun Box
273 Posts
[quote:16014eddf3="Rodney"]I really enjoy this car. I still cannot get over how small it looks from the outside, but how much space is available on the inside.
[/quote:16014eddf3]

Totally agree. I've had mine for a week now and after driving it around it seems smaller and smaller on the outside and huge on the inside. I pull my roomy element into a space, get out, and keep noticing har far into the spot the end of the car sits.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Rodney, CONGRATS! Great deal you made too, wow. I bet that Tempo...was worth just slightly more than my '76 Buick wagon! :p

Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts