Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm finally getting out of this death trap known as a Chevrolet and buying the vehicle I should have bought in the first place: the Element. They knocked a few hundred off MSRP but I think the only reason they did that was because they felt sorry for me for getting ripped on buying a piece of junk known as a Chevrolet before. I still had to come up with some cash just to get the balance down to trade it in! Doesn't matter to me, though. I'm happy! I'll be picking it up on Monday they have to get the Eternal Blue EX AT 4WD from another dealer they didn't have one in stock where I bought it.

I'm sure I'll drop in from time to time to ask questions. This seems like a comprehensive forum for Element owners. Look forward to chatting with all of y'all!

B

:D

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Got my Element yesterday and love it so far. I did notice that the right rear turn signal light was out so I went back to the dealer today to have them check it out. They didn't even have any yellow (or orange whatever you call it) bulbs they had to rob one from an Element off the lot to fix mine! It works fine, now. They haven't had to replace a bulb yet they didn't know. Hmmm....

I like how everything is laid out there is plenty of room between the seats to sit my Wendy's bags down and my cell phone fits perfect right in that square opening between the two cup holders. I also like the fact that there is no carpeting. I believe it is easier to take care of than the carpet.

B

:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.